These useful tips and tricks will make your student life a lot easier! I can guarantee you will be amazed by them and wonder why you never thought of the hacks before.
1) You and your housemate wanting to use your microwave at the same time? No problem!
2) Heavy sleeper? You’ll never sleep through your alarm and miss a lecture again with the ‘smartphone in a cup’ trick to crank up the volume!
3) Mount your phone in your car with just one elastic band.
4) Is your wardrobe too small to fit all your clothes in? Using a can ring pull is a great space saver.
5) Cut a slit in a tennis ball and screw it to your wall for a handy holder for everything from keys to towels!
6) No more pasta explosions all over the hob…
7) To try and salvage some of that deposit, get the built-up residue off your shower head by tying a bag of vinegar around a shower head. Leave it overnight and it will clean everything off with no work!
8) Use nail polish to identify different keys.
9) Kitchen space is always a problem.
10) Need a music boost? Give this a try for a quick & easy speaker!
11) Stack your clothes in your drawers vertically so you can see what you’ve got without pulling everything out!
12) Tired of messy or lost wires under your desk? This should do the trick!
13) Studying incentive: When you reach a sweet, you get to eat it.
14) Fancy a snooze on your way back from Uni but worried your bag will get pinched? Stick your foot through the handle loop and catch up on your ZZZ’s.
15) An all-time favourite – Why only have a chocolate advent calendar? After all it is the Christmas month!
If you found these tips useful, be sure to keep an eye out for our next story ‘Easy student recipes’!
Rental Properties in Leeds & Bradford
Priestley Lettings deals in rental properties in Leeds City Centre, along with apartments and houses to rent in the surrounding areas with easy access to University. Our Bradford office also provides rental properties in Bradford City Centre along with apartments and houses to rent in the Allerton, Barkerend, Great Horton, Heaton, Thornton, Tong and Wilsden areas.